Premixed Bioceramic Root Canal Sealing Material
Features and benefits
- Premixed injectable calcium aluminosilicate compound paste.
- Excellent bonding to gutta-percha and dentin.
- Zero shrinkage during setting.
- Hydroxyapatite generation.
Demonstrates excellent physical properties.
- Permanent obturation of the root canal.
- Tight sealing.
Extremely small particle size.
Optical microscope image of GP/Well-Root ST/Dentin Interface during the microleakage test (dye penetration test):
= No dye penetration;
= No gap at the interface.
- Well-Root ST uses zirconium oxide for a radiopaque agent.
- Calcium hydroxide is generated during the setting.
- pH value increases 12 and over.
- Alkaline environment making it highly antibacterial.
- 2g x 1syr. with Disposable tip(20ea) & Extension holder
Well-Root ST Clinical guideline
Made in Korea by Vericom Co., Ltd.
Distributed in New Zealand by Neo Dental Ltd.