3Dii provides implant guide planning and design software solutions to a wide range of implant brands and their users around the world since 2010. 3Dii provides software that reconstructs images from a CBCT. You can obtain 1) comprehensive examination using CBCT imaging surface scan model technology, 2) Implant treatment planning with implant simulation and guide design, 3) Team collaboration using 3dii plan shared in between dentists and rest of the team, and 4) Fabricate milled or printed guides seamlessly with options of making temporary crown to fit to the prefabricated abutments.
3Dii History - click to go to the link
- Easy to maneuver and explore the CBCT images and areas surrounding the implant
- Increased surgery accuracy using digital guide
- Reduced chair times and increase predictability of initial stability
- Prosthetic driven implant planning and simulation of placement
- NEW edentulous module with full arch / full denture scan mode included
1x USB license dongle
No annual subscription fee
Version updates incl.
Export STL Coupons
Coupon system: Pay as you go - 10 coupons per package at the cost of USD 200.
Otherwise, send to your Local DentiqGuide 3D printing company to 3D print surgical stents for you (incl.).
Click here to make an inquiry to purchase coupons or contact us directly at Neo Dental New Zealand.
1 coupon for a single arch
0.1 coupons for single temporary crowns
It can be purchased as a bundle of 10 coupons from 3Dii or Neo Dental - your local trainer and distributor.