Please note: i700 and its accessories are made at the time of your order and it may take up to 4-6 weeks to be delivered.
Medit i700 Accessories are:
Autoclave at 121'C (249.8'F) 30 minutes only.
1. The tip must be cleansed and sterilised before using it for the first time and for reuse to avoid cross-contamination among patients.
2. The mirror should be handled with care. Do not scratch it. Be careful not to smudge it before scanning a patient.
Cleaning and sterilisation procedure:
1. Clean the tip manually using soap water with a brush, and inspect the tip's mirror after cleaning.
2. If the mirror appears stained please repeat the cleaning procedure and carefully dry the tip and the mirror with a paper towel. Put the tip in a paper sterilisation pouch, and then seal the pouch airtight.
3. Sterilise the wrapped tip in an autoclave with the following condition, 30 minutes of sterilisation at 121 'C/ 249'F followed by a 15 minute drying period.
4. The tip can be re-sterilised up to 100 times.
Medit will not be responsible for any damage (including distortion, discolouration) for cleaning and sterilising in other conditions than above.