$ 59.00 NZD $ 104.00 NZD You Save 43% ($ 45.00 NZD)
Water-based calcium hydroxide paste with barium sulfate
• Well-Paste™ is a temporary root canal filling material for the infected root canal. It contains calcium hydroxide and barium sulfate mainly, having radiopacity and antibacterial characteristics.
• Well-Paste™ is very stable without any solidification or separation and a highly-flowable premixed paste in a convenient syringe. Also, it has excellent accessibility to the apex and biocompatibility to the periapical tissue.
● Temporary root canal filling material
● Highly flowable paste and excellent accessibility to the apex
● Easy application & easy removal
• Treatment for an infected root canal
• Temporary root canal filling
• Pulp capping of exposed pulp
• Disinfection after pulp extirpation treatment
• Pulp capping of vital pulpotomy
Distributed in New Zealand by Neo Dental Ltd.