Eco AT Gel
Healing product for dry and damaged skin. Relieves symptoms such as Redness, Itchiness, etc. Also used for:
- Atopic Dermatitis
Eco AT Gel Action:
A high concentration of natural ingredients in the product is applied on the wounded area and cause osmotic pressure against body fluids, which reduces the number of proteolytic enzymes and protects extracellular matrixes so that mucous membranes may grow naturally. They also inhibit the production of prostaglandin, a pain-causing substance, and relive the relevant pains.
Why Daeun for Wound Healing?
- Wound dressing market had less innovation compared to other medical device markets;
- The most well-known component is Foam Dressing;
- The most innovative is Gel Dressing, the 3rd generation of dressing;
- It is easier to apply and has the best results, either for the internal or external part of the body.
- Other existing wound care products are for stage 3, proliferation;
- Daeun cares from stage 2, Inflammation;
- The earlier the care, the smaller the scar.
Many scar care or wound care, especially Atopic Dermatitis care products are steroids, which has serious side effects and are strictly forbidden for long time usage.
Unlike these products, Daeun products contain 100% natural ingredients with zero side effect.
It is suitable for children and even pregnant women.
- Clean the wounded area before applying Eco at Gel.
- Apply two to three times per day.
- Keep the leftover sealed and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it at room temperature.
- Keep the affected area away from water until the product dries up.
- Do not deliberately inhale the content.
- Do not share the same bottle with other people.
- Discard the bottle if it breaks, expires, or ten days after opening.
- Do not use this product when the infection is severe.
Click to download Manufacturer's Catalogue
Contents:1 (one) 30g bottle per Box
Made in Korea