Light-cured restorative nano-hybrid composite resin
Features and benefits
- DenFil™ N is a universal nano-hybrid composite for use in both posterior and anterior restorations.
- DenFil™ N adopts the Multi Nano-sized Particle distribution Technology(MNPT). It has a highly esthetic appearance and natural shade blending with surrounding tooth structure by MNPT.
- DenFil™ N shows optimal handling and non-slumping.
- Restorations for posterior(class I, II, V) and anterior(class III, IV, V) teeth
- Core build-up
Contents of Kit:
(shades A1, A2, A3, A3.5, C1)
- Restorative Resin: 5 syringes x 4g each
- Etchant: 1 syringe x 3ml
- Bonding Agent: 1 bottle x 5ml
Contents of Refill:
- Restorative Resin: 1 syringe x 4g each
A1 - SKU: VRC1313
A2 - SKU: VRC1314
A3 - SKU: VRC1315
A3.5 - SKU: VRC1316
B1 - SKU: VRC1317
B2 - SKU: VRC1318
C1 - SKU: VRC1319
A20 - SKU: VRC1320
A30 - SKU: VRC1321
BL - SKU: VRC1322
Click to download the Manufacturer catalogue.
For Dental use only
Made in Korea by Vericom Co., Ltd.
Distributed in New Zealand by Neo Dental Ltd.