Light-cured radiopaque flowable composite resin
Features and benefits
- DenFil™ Flow is a light-cured radiopaque flowable composite resin, which has low shrinkage and good mechanical properties.
- DenFil™ Flow is designed to provide optimum flowability and handling can be used for the restoration of narrow & deep cavity as well as cervical area.
- DenFil™ Flow contains micro-hybrid fillers to provide excellent colour adaptability, nature-like esthetics and high-gloss polishability.
- VERICOM supplies the low viscosity type besides universal viscosity type for the limited clinical application.
Low viscosity type (Refill shade; A2, A3) is effective to narrow and complex part.
- Restorations of Class III, Class V, Smaller Class IV
- Base/liner in Class I, Class II restorations
- Repair of resin, porcelain, and acrylic temporary materials
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations
- Pit and fissure sealant
- Undercut Blockout
Contents of Kit:
(shades A2, A3, A3.5, B2)
4 syringes x 2g each
- Disposable tips
Contents of Refill:
- Restorative Resin: 1 syringe x 2g each
- Disposable tips x 10
A1 - SKU: VRC1323
A2 - SKU: VRC1324
A3 - SKU: VRC1325
A3.5 - SKU: VRC1326
B2 - SKU: VRC1327
B3 - SKU: VRC1328
C2 - SKU: VRC1329
A20 - SKU: VRC1330
A30 - SKU: VRC1331
A2L - SKU: VRC1332
A3L - SKU: VRC1333
I - SKU: VRC1334
Click to download the Manufacturer catalogue.
For Dental use only
Made in Korea by Vericom Co., Ltd.
Distributed in New Zealand by Neo Dental Ltd.