Single component bonding agent
Features and benefits
- BC plus™ is the 5th generation single-component bonding agent designed to bond all classes of direct composite restorations to dentin, enamel, as well as procedures involving cast metals, composite, treated porcelain and set amalgam.
- BC plus™ is a light-activated adhesive resin based on an ethanol formulation.
- BC plus™ allows for indirect restoration procedures, due to its minimal and uniform film thickness.
- Bonding of direct composite
- Bonding to composite and set amalgam
- Bonding of indirect restorations-Porcelain
Sealing hypersensitivity areas of teeth
Click to download the Manufacturer catalogue.
For Dental use only
Made in Korea by Vericom Co., Ltd.
Distributed in New Zealand by Neo Dental Ltd.