Learn the latest in computer 3D Planning and implant guide printing. John will show you how to use the latest technology to plan, design guides, and print them to make your Implant placement faster with less stress, more predictable, safer and better patient experience.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dental Technology, 2008.
- Graduated as a Dental Technician (BDT), University of Otago, 2005.
John Kim - has an exceptional knowledge of the software he presents in this workshop. Having worked closely in a consultative capacity with the developers, he continues to provide valuable feedback for the product. The course is designed for practitioners wanting to place implants in their patients exactly how they planned it on the CBCT. Where there are vital structures in the way, guides will allow you to get the implant in with ease.
The seminar will give you all the tools to plan your first case with the full support from Neo Dental. Overview of the digital workflow for the optimised implant placement.
- Introduction on the use of one of the latest implant guided surgical kits.
- Patient data acquisition and digital diagnostics.
- Reading 3D CBCT,and 3D implant planning.
- Presentation of a full digital case.
- Precision of guided implant placement.
- Advantages, and indications of 3D implant planning and template guided surgery.
- Open discussion.
All the information to allow your journey to begin implementing guided implant surgery in your practice. We would love to see you on Wednesday 14 October 2020 - 7 pm at 249 Dominion Road, Mount Eden, Auckland.
1.5 CPD Hours I NZD80 +gst